From: "Andrew Myles (amyles)" <amyles@cisco.com>
To: "John_DAmbrosia@DELL.COM" <John_DAmbrosia@dell.com>
Cc: "Bruce Kraemer" <bkraemer@marvell.com>; "p.nikolich@ieee.org" <p.nikolich@ieee.org>; "tony@jeffree.co.uk" <tony@jeffree.co.uk>; "Law, David (dlaw@hp.com)" <dlaw@hp.com>
Sent: 3/20/2013 5:43:04 PM
Subject: RE: Friday Plenary Closing Materials

G’day John

There will be a few motions in relation to the IEEE 802 JTC1 SC. Could I ask they be scheduled early because I am flying back to Australia, and need to leave the hotel by ~3pm

The exact  motions will be sent later (after they are approved by SC) but could you leave slots for

·         Motion to approve Bruce Kraemer as HoD (consent?)

The IEEE 802 EC appoints  Bruce Kraemer as HoD of the IEEE 802 delegation to the SC6 meeting in June 2013 and authorises him to:

§  Appoint the IEEE 802 delegation

§  Approve any necessary submissions

§  Call any necessary preparation teleconferences

·         Motion to approve IEEE 802/SC6 collaboration process (I have attached the draft version – Paul, can you forward to EC)

The IEEE 802 EC approves  11-13-1454r7 as a response to the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 requests that IEEE 802:

·         Establish a mechanism that allows SC6 NBs to contribute to the revision process in IEEE 802.1/3/11

·         Exchange information with SC6 about new work items that are within the scope of SC6 and the respective IEEE 802 WG for information and potential coordination

·         Motion to approve comments during PSDO pre-ballot on 802.1X by China NB

The IEEE 802 EC approves the responses in 11-13-336r? to the comments from the China NB in the pre-ballot in ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 on IEEE 802.1X under the PSDO process and approves them being liaised to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6

·         Motion to approve comments during PSDO pre-ballot on 802.1AE by China NB

The IEEE 802 EC approves the responses in 11-13-337r? to the comments from the China NB in the pre-ballot in ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 on IEEE 802.1AE under the PSDO process and approves them being liaised to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6

I also understand that 802.1 and 802.3 will be making motions to submit additional standards to ISO/IEC under the PSDO for ratification

Andrew