Re: [802SEC] Amended 802.3bm PAR

Dear EC,

I would like to thank John Rosdahl of 802.11 for bringing it to my attention that I had not confirmed in my earlier email that the presentation sent yesterday morning in response to his questions were voted and approved with no changes.

The approved comments (as provided earlier) are on our website at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/public/mar13/PAR_Response_01_0313_optx.pdf

Thank you,

Dan Dove
Chair, P802.3bm