[802SEC] 802 catalog of Smart Grid standards

All

There were some last minute modifications to the document during the motion and I want to give everyone in the EC a chance to review the technical change in the motion as well as the editorial changes that were suggested.

The updated document can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/12/24-12-0033-04-0000-package-of-802-smart-grid-standards.docx

I will hold off on asking Paul to submit the finalized document (with 802.24 boilerplate removed, draft watermark removed and the approval noted in the text).

Please respond with any comments before 27 March 2013, midnight PDT.

Thanks

James Gilb