From: Bob Heile <bheile@ieee.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 16:43
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] -no message collected- issue on recent thread

All-

On our recent Executive Session email thread, I was randomly getting a -no
message collected- on some of the received emails. Roger indicated he got
one from that was also that way.  Did anyone else experience this.  I am
trying to do a little fact finding to see if we have some mystery ieee.org
issue or something else.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832