[802SEC] Draft Position to FCC on technology >95 GHz

Dear EC and RR-TAG,

Please find a proposed contribution from IEEE USA regarding use of spectrum above 95 GHz. Comments are invited, please get them to me by the evening of 4/16 but certainly not later than when I open my mail box 5:30 in the morning on 4/17. That will allow me to do cut and paste and pass this back to IEEE USA for a meeting they have scheduled for 4/17.

We may also want to consider, beyond changes;

1)    Filing a letter of support of the amended/final document.

2)    Encouraging IEEE USA to say that IEEE 802 has reviewed this and comments have been incorporated.

3)    Cosigning this – I suspect that will require a ten day EC ballot so the first option may be easier.

Glad to discuss. I’ve invited IEEE USA to come to Hawaii and work on this face to face….then something about airfares came up so that idea went away.

Glad to discuss!

Aloha,

Mike