Re: [802SEC] -no message collected- issue on recent thread

Some people have speculated that the error is occurring at the receive client. However, I think it's more likely on the send side (ESMTP, perhaps). It's showing up not only in desktop clients but also in the reflector archive:
	<http://www.ieee802.org/3/DMLT/email/msg00032.html>

Roger