[802SEC] Fwd: Re: <<< No Message Collected>>>

All--

FYI-  I have not had any recent incidences but see Walter's response/suggestion below. If  anyone else is still having issues, open a ticket with the help desk

Bob

From: Walter Pienciak <w.pienciak@ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:23:08 -0600
Subject: Re: <<< No Message Collected>>>
To: Christina Boyce <c.boyce@ieee.org>
Cc: Bob Heile <bheile@ieee.org>, "c.sahr@ieee.org" <c.sahr@ieee.org>,
        "r.labelle@ieee.org" <r.labelle@ieee.org>

I have heard back today from an IT staffer regarding my ticket from early last week, and he is reporting that he sees no problem and wants new examples.

I suggest that each individual having mail problems (list or personal alias) both now and in the future should open tickets with them directly via

  helpdesk@ieee.org

or direct phone call (higher priority) at

  1-732-562-5439
  1-800-789-4333

Walter