From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:18 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot: Motion to Suspend the Rules regarding advance notice for an EC meeting+++

Dear EC Members,

I am  conducting an EC email ballot on the motion with a provision for an early close per 4.1.2 Voting Rules in the IEEE 802 Operations Manual.  A 2/3 majority of voting EC members will be required for the motion to pass as per RROO.  The ballot opens 23 April 2013 and will close upon receiving enough votes to clearly decide the matter. Please cast your vote promptly.

Motion:

I move to suspend the rules which interfere with the EC's ability to hold a Sponsor meeting on less than 30 days notice and 14 day agenda distribution to allow an EC teleconference to be held Tuesday 30 April.

Moved: Mike Lynch

Second: Bob Heile

Regards,

--Paul