From: "Geoff Thompson" <thompson@ieee.org>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 4/26/2013 9:39:54 AM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE Staff interpretation of Suspension of P&Ps
Paul-
I am concerned about the long term record and it future (mis)use as a basis for precedent.
Therefore, I would respectfully request that the succinct record on this motion include the fact that its appropriateness was questionable at the time of the motion.  Hopefully that record would be amended with the outcome of the final SA ruling once it is established.

Thank you,

    Geoff