Re: [802SEC] +++Further Update on the 10 Day EC Ballot - Comments to the European Union Radio Spectrum Policy Group +++

Dear EC,

As of this moment the following vote responses have been received:

Kraemer

Lynch

Shellhammer

Law

Das

Heile

Thaler

Chaplin

D’Ambrosia

Jeffree

Marks

Gilb

Disapprove

None

Abstain

Rosdahl

Total: 12/0/1

If I have miscounted your ballot or missed your ballot altogether I apologize. If you have not voted then please do so as the ballot closes tomorrow.

I believe that I have incorporated Roger’s comments so I have changed his vote to approve. James Gilb had the same comments and has been changed to approve.. Please note that Page 1 is not a part of the document that will go forward. Also I have proposed that Paul decide who will be the signatory.

Glad to discuss.

Best regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901