From: Michael Lynch [mailto:MJLynch@mjlallc.com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:45 AM
To: EC List (STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG)
Subject: RE: +++Further Update on the 10 Day EC Ballot - Comments to the European Union Radio Spectrum Policy Group +++

Dear EC,

As of this moment the following vote responses have been received:

Kraemer

Lynch

Shellhammer

Law

Das

Heile

Thaler

Chaplin

D’Ambrosia

Jeffree

Marks

Gilb

Disapprove

None

Abstain

Rosdahl

Total: 12/0/1

If I have miscounted your ballot or missed your ballot altogether I apologize. If you have not voted then please do so as the ballot closes tomorrow.

I believe that I have incorporated Roger’s comments so I have changed his vote to approve. James Gilb had the same comments and has been changed to approve.. Please note that Page 1 is not a part of the document that will go forward. Also I have proposed that Paul decide who will be the signatory.

Glad to discuss.

Best regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901

--- Begin Message ---
Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have
already been  distributed to  the STDS-802-SEC  list. That  is, a  message with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to
the list  recently, either by  you or  by someone else.  If you have  reason to
resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been notified of
a hardware failure with loss of data),  please alter the text of the message in
some way  and resend  it to the  list. Altering the  "Subject:" line  or adding
blank lines at the top or bottom of the message is not sufficient. Instead, you
should add a  sentence or two at  the top explaining why you  are resending the
message. This explanation  will help the other subscribers  understand why they
are getting two copies of the same message.

--- Begin Message ---

[...]

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv. ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---