Re: [802SEC] +++Closure of the 10 Day EC Ballot - Comments to the European Union Radio Spectrum Policy Group +++

Dear EC,

Apologies for providing data on the closure of this ballot so long after it ended. As you were able to see in this earlier email the ballot was successful.

What has taken until today was Paul and I working to get the signatory issues to an acceptable outcome. In doing so there was a cover letter from Paul added this morning to the approved document, which was 18-13-0047-06. The 802.18 chair is permitted to make editorial and other corrective changes. Hence I added the cover letter and made other changes when I merged the cover letter and the responses into a single Word document. For filing purposes it was converted into a PDF file. That document will be posted to 802.18’s  Mentor web site but most likely not until Tuesday morning.

For those “anxious” to see the “as submitted” document I have attached it here. It consists of Paul’s cover letter and the 802.18 document containing the responses to the EU RSPG.

Best regards,

Mike