Re: [802SEC] agenda items for EC telecon 04 JUNE 1-3pm
I would like to put on the consent agenda two motions:
1. Approve the private minutes of the EC Executive Session conference
2. Approve the public minutes of the EC Executive Session conference
Both documents are available to the appropriate EC members for review.
Note that if these are pulled from the consent agenda, I would request
removing them from the agenda as well as any discussion would need to
take place in Executive Session.
Also, if we have time, I would like to go over the list of rule changes
that have been requested for the July plenary. Agenda item would be
"Discussion of July 2013 Rules change agenda - Gilb 15 min"
On 05/24/2013 09:23 AM, Paul Nikolich wrote:
Please send me agenda items for our 1-3pm Tuesday 04 JUNE telecon.
As of the moment, the tentative agenda is;
- meeting manager update, Rosdahl
- July plenary venue logistics update, Rosdahl
- SA staff support update, Nikolich/McCabe
- Ethernet 40th anniversary celebration for NOV2013 update, D'Ambrosia
- JTC1/SC6 17JUN meeting update (if necessary), Kraemer
- ITU World Telecommunications Policy Forum of 14-16MAY readout, McCabe
- any other business?
JohnD, please prepare your usual spreadsheet version of the agenda and
post it in the call section of our web site as the tentative agenda.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.
This list is maintained by Listserv.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.