|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
I can provide the bridge for June 4th 1-3 pm meeting.
Will send you the bridge instructions soon if you have not received any other volunteer.
All, JonR will not be able to host the call-in bridge or web sharing for the 802 EC telecon. I'm seeking someone that will act as the host for this meeting. Please notify me quickly, I need to send meeting coordinates to the group soon.
Remember--please send me agenda items for our 1-3pm Tuesday 04 JUNE telecon.
The updated tentative agenda is;
- meeting manager update, Rosdahl
- July plenary venue logistics update, Rosdahl
- SA staff support update, Nikolich/McCabe
- Ethernet 40th anniversary celebration for NOV2013 update, D'Ambrosia
- JTC1/SC6 17JUN meeting update (if necessary), Kraemer
- ITU World Telecommunications Policy Forum of 14-16MAY readout, McCabe
- Internet Technical Advisory Committee (ITAC) to OECD, summary of IEEE's position, LaBelle
- consent agenda items: Approve private and public minutes of EC executive session 22MAY2013 telecon; Gilb
- any other business?
JohnD, please remember to prepare your usual spreadsheet version of the agenda and post it in the call section of our web site as the tentative agenda. Thank you.
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.