From: Rodney Cummings <rodney.cummings@ni.com>
Date: 7 June 2013 22:24
Subject: [802.1 - 9747] Update on CERN tour: Now open to all 802 attendees, family, and friends
To: STDS-802-1-L@listserv.ieee.org

Ballot due June 28: P802.1Qbz/D1
For particulars see
  www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/ballots.html
Working Group 802.1 Web pages: www.ieee802.org/1/
-----

As of today we've sold 10 tickets for the CERN tour out of the maximum 48
seats.

In order to help fill the tour bus, I am expanding the tour beyond 802.1,
and inviting all 802 attendees, including family and friends. Tickets will
be on sale up until the tour date, Friday July 19. Tickets are
first-come-first-serve, and once we reach the limit of 48 people, the
event will close.

I updated the presentation to reflect the new scope for the invitation:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2013/admin-cummings-cern-tour-july-geneva-0513-v2.pdf

The sales portal for tickets:
        http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/384948

Thanks everyone... hope to see you there.
Rodney Cummings
National Instruments

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-1-L-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.