From: Eric Woehler [mailto:Eric.Woehler@interprosepr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:01 PM
To: Stephen McCann; Bruce Kraemer
Cc: Shuang Yu; Vivian Kelly; Cathy Palmen
Subject: Three 802.11 releases

Hello, Bruce and Stephen.  I've dropped the three new IEEE 802.11 press releases into the IEEE-SA template and edited.  I've also inserted placeholders for when and where the PAD task groups will be meeting and websites where editors can go for more information.  I'll be happy to make any additional changes that you would like to see.  …eric