That will help Paul not be so nervous on my agenda items.
Thank you.
Jon

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 6:49 AM, John D'Ambrosia <John_DAmbrosia@dell.com> wrote:

Reminder to all – please review agendas for July – see below – and get back to me with any input.

John

From: DAmbrosia, John
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 5:26 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: EC Webpages Updated

All,

The webpages have been updated.

Opening and Closing agendas for July have been uploaded

Opening - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0026-00-00EC-july-2013-opening-agenda.xlsx

Closing - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0027-00-00EC-july-2013-closing-agenda.xlsx

Please review and provide any feedback. Please note I have used the system for the agendas that I described at our last F2F meeting.

PARs / 5C -  I have received so far have been uploaded and may be found at

http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml#PAR_1307

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary