Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] EC Webpage Updates


Please note the following changes to the EC Webpages


·         6/4 Conference Call minutes updated –

·         July Plenary Opening Meeting Agenda updated –

·         July Plenary Closing Meeting Agenda updated -

·         Update to PARs under consideration – includes PAR extension request by Steve Shellhammer -


Also, please take a moment to review the action items lists below.  Please send me updates for your given items or be prepared to give update in July.



From March Plenary Closing Meeting

Item 4.01 - Chair directed individuals with concerns to provide their feedback to Mr. Diab to take back.

Item 4.06 – Gilb - Major changes will be summarized to the EC reflector.  Calls will be cc’d to the EC reflectors.

Item 4.11 Action Item: Gilb to send out an update 30 days prior to July plenary.

Item 8.02 - Nikolich, Marks, Parsons to work together to propose something for later consideration.  Draft recommendation due by June Teleconference.

Item 8.04 – Myles reslving reciprocal credit practice.



From June 4 Conference Call

Action items

·         Item #1 - EC to consider per diem for F2F @ the July Plenary Session (spelling will be corrected)

Reference Agenda Item 4.0 -

·         Item #2 - For July Opening Agenda: 802 EC to consider paying travel expenses for Rigsbee to attend  November meeting.   

·         Item #3 - Anyone with potential sponsors should contact Bob Heile.

·         Item #4 - Heile sent high-level note regarding sponsorship of March 2014 Beijing Plenary with clarity on sponsorship

·         Item #5 - Thompson / Thaler prepare motion to permit more liberal sponsorship behavior for the March 2014 Beijing Plenary Session

Reference Agenda Item 4.02

·         Item #6 - Lynch, McCabe, Ash to co-ordination on ITU / Smart Grid Activities

Reference Agenda Item 4.03

·         Item #7 - D’Ambrosia - Resolve funding details for 40th Anniversary (Metcalfe / Boggs)

·         Item #8 - D’Ambrosia / McCabe to discuss archival of footage at Computer Museum.

·         Item #9 - Kraemer reach out to IEEE PR (Interprose / Vivian Kelly) on article.

Reference Agenda Item 4.04

·         Item #10 - Kraemer to provide text for EC proposal for waiver of fees for international SDO staff/members/representatives of, such as SC6.

Reference Agenda Item 4.06

·         Item #11 - Konstantinos to present IEEE technology governance proposal in July

·         Item #12 - Nikolich to allocate opening EC meeting agenda time and separate EC meeting sometime during the week

Reference Agenda Item 4.071

·         Item #13 - Notor to send Paul updated extension document.

·         Item #14 - Nikolich to file with FCC. (Note – it should be filed as soon as available).

Reference Agenda Item 4.081

·         Item #15 - Gilb update proposed rules changes

·         Item #16 - Gilb asked to re-circulate proposed changes to 5C


---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.