[802SEC] draft revised Get IEEE 802 Agreement--please review and provide feedback

Dear EC Members,

JohnD has placed the draft revised Get IEEE 802 Agreement in the private 802 EC document repository (http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/securedocs/Get_IEEE_802) because it is business confidential.

Please review the document and provide any feedback you may have to me and Karen McCabe by Tuesday/Wednesday next week. This will be a topic for discussion either during the 802 Task Force meeting or I'll set up a separate EC meeting.

I hope to finalize the document to the satisfaction of all parties and execute it by the close of the July plenary session.

Regards,

--Paul