[802SEC] My presence in Geneva

All

Due to a situation on the home front needing my attention, I am not going to able to attend the Session in Geneva next week. Pat Kinney, 802.15 Co Vice Chair, will be stepping in for me and representing the Working Group at the EC meetings. We have a fairly large number of agenda items which I will circulate ahead of time and try to socialize as much as possible in advance of the Friday meeting. I will be email and Skype accessible so I will be as involved as I can remotely.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832