Re: [802SEC] Updated proposed 5C document uploaded.

The link worked fine for me. I am using Mozilla Thunderbird and IE10 as the default browser. The document number is 13-0009 (where the 13 is for 2013). Perhaps that's where you got confused?
-Ben

James-
I have not been able to find your referenced document at the URL that you provided. DCN 13 seems to be D'Ambrosia's Draft Electronic Media Production Agreement.

Did you mean DCN 9 Version 8 ??
(in the same directory)

Geoff