[802SEC] draft 802 task force tentative agenda

All,

The draft 802 Task Force tentative agenda is as follows:

802 Task Force, Thurs 10AM-1PM
Tentative agenda

1. getIEEE802 review revised agreement (McCabe)
2. Next generation publishing program status update (Turner)
3. completion of 802 liaisons list to international sdos (Haasz)
4-7. open
8. Any Other Business?
9. Action item review – Nikolich
10. Adjourn

If I've missed something or you have anything you would like added, please let me know.

Regards,

--Paul