[802SEC] slide deck for 802/ITU welcome meeting

Dear EC members,

FYI, attached is the slide deck that I'll be using at the 802/ITU welcome meeting tomorrow 11-noon.  The objective is to provide to a very high level introduction to 802 for ITU the members that will be present.

JohnD, I'm expecting you to minute the welcome meeting by simply noting the meeting occurred and including any slides presented.  I think that should be sufficient.

Regards,

--Paul