[802SEC] Draft IEEE 802.3 Power over Data Line (PoDL) Study Group Press Release

Dear EC members,

Based on the motion I expect to make at the closing EC meeting tomorrow for the approval of the formation of the IEEE 802.3 Power over Data Line (PoDL) Study Group I have arranged for the development of the attached press release. Since the development of this press release was at my request I'll be seeking EC approval for it tomorrow as well - assuming approval of the IEEE 802.3 PoDL Study Group - but I wanted to provide you all with additional time to review the release.

Thanks and best regards,
  David