Re: [802SEC] Draft Agenda - Closing Meeting

John,
    For the item 4.04 to be effective, you need to put the full text I
provided for the item description
 "Motion to approve Geneva Switzerland for the July 2013 IEEE 802 Plenary.
Moved: Jon Rosdahl
2nd Bruce Kramer"
otherwise we have to actually take time to make the motion to make it
show up in the minutes.
Jon