Re: [802SEC] Updated 5C posted

James -

One of the things that was pointed out in the 802.1 closing Plenary is that, since we have split out the MAC service into 802.1AC, and since the revision of 802.1Q that is currently in progress consolidates 802.1D into 802.1Q, the compatibility criteria in 14.2.2 should reference 802.1AC instead of 802.1D.

Regards,
Tony