Re: [802SEC] Updated comment resolutions for SB1 of 802 O&A D1.6

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 See www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/foir1011.html
   or email hdk.1-h3lm5v@hjkeen.net for help.
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

Subir

Thanks.

Geoff, this is your comment, does the clarification help? Any suggested word-smithing?

James Gilb