Contributor list for 802 Overview and Architecture

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 See www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/foir1011.html
   or email hdk.1-h3lm5v@hjkeen.net for help.
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

In the next draft, I am adding a list of contributors so as to include individuals who have contributed to the draft but are not members of the 802.1 WG (who are going to be included in another list in the front matter).

So, if you feel that you have contributed to the draft and would like to see you name in the document, please send me an email with the preferred spelling of your name.

Please do not send this response to the email lists. Send it directly to my email.

Thanks

James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.