Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 day EC Email Ballot +++ No Attendance Fee for November Ethernet 40th Anniversary Celebration

John,
I Approve,
Mody

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John D'Ambrosia
Sent: 04 August 2013 04:25
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++ 10 day EC Email Ballot +++ No Attendance Fee for November Ethernet 40th Anniversary Celebration

Dear EC,
Previously, we had discussed that the Ethernet 40th Anniversary being planned for November 2013 Plenary would be open to all, and attendance would not require a fee.  However, motions passed in July did not cover this aspect.

I spoke with Paul Friday about this, and he has delegated the conduct of the 10 day EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me.  I am announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).

Motion:                Move to approve that attendance of the Ethernet 40th Celebration on November 11 at the November 2013 Plenary does not require a fee.

Move:                   John D'Ambrosia
Second:                David Law

Start of Ballot:   Sunday 4th August
Close of Ballot:  Tuesday 13th August, 11:59 PM AOE

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2.2 'Electronic Balloting' of the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is maintained by Listserv.