Re: [802SEC] 802EC meeting notice: 802 executive session telecon 01OCT2013 noon-1pm ET to finalize GetIEEE 802 agreement

The WebEx says that the meeting hasn’t started yet so the join button is greyed out and dialing in, it says the “leader has not yet arrived, please stand by”

Are we having this call?

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 6:44 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802EC meeting notice: 802 executive session telecon 01OCT2013 noon-1pm ET to finalize GetIEEE 802 agreement

Dear EC members,

As agreed at the closing EC meeting, we will have an executive session telecon noon-1pm ET 01OCT2013 (1 hour prior to our open EC interim telecon meeting).  The tentative agenda is to finalize and agree to an GetIEEE 802 agreement with the SA, the current draft of which you may  access at the private 802 EC document url: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/securedocs/Get_IEEE_802/

The SA through Karen McCabe is providing the tele/web conference facilities, which will be separate from our open telecon meeting. See the details below.  Thank you Karen.

Regards,

--Paul

Please also find attached the Webex information for the meeting on 1 Oct.

Topic: 802 Meeting