[802SEC] Draft PR for 802.15 100G SG

All-

Attached is a draft PR for the 100G SG we have been working on with the SA PR team. We would like to get this out there in early October to generate potential interest prior to the Dallas Plenary. Before taking a vote on this, I would like to get your editorial comments. That process seems to have worked pretty well for other PRs. Then we can either vote on the edited draft on the Oct 1 EC call or conduct an email ballot as is Paul's preference. Thanks is advance for your prompt attention on this.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group on Smart Energy Protocol 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832