From: Das, Subir <sdas@APPCOMSCI.COM>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 23:29
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Comments received on the OmniRAN draft PAR proposal

Hello Max,
I am wondering why ECSG has decided not to address Charlie's comments. I understand that Charlie submitted the comments after Tuesday 5 pm deadline but if the purpose of a PAR/5C is to be reviewed by other groups and members, then these comments should have been addressed. You asked James and my understanding is that his comment was "The rules don't require OmniRAN to address them. However, they will probably come up in the Friday closing if you don't, so the best policy would be to address them." OTH, ECSG completely ignored it.

Regards,
_Subir