From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 11/22/2013 1:27:00 PM
Subject: [802SEC] 802 teleconference schedules/efficient use of the WebEx pilot
Dear EC members,

Please immediately send me your known teleconference schedules through 31JAN2014 immediately via the EC reflector.  I want the SA to be able to identify when simultaneous teleconferences will occur during the pilot period.

The SA has generously offered to allocate additional resources pending the offered load--let's figure out what that is ASAP so they are aware of our needs.

Regards,

--Paul