[802SEC] Draft press release for review -

Dear EC members,

I hope that the IEEE P802.3br Interspersed Express Traffic, IEEE 802.3bt 4-pair Power over Ethernet and IEEE P802.3bu Power over Data lines PARs, as well as the Next Generation EPON Industry Connection activity, will all be approved at the upcoming IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting, and based on that I've arranged for the development of the attached press release. Since the development of this press release was at my request, I'm seeking EC approval. Based on this I would like to request review before proceeding to an email ballot, therefore please provide comments on the attached draft by Tuesday 10th December, 2013 11:59PM AOE.

Thanks and best regards,
  David