From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Law, David
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 15:07
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE P802.3br, IEEE 802.3bt, IEEE P802.3bu PARs and NGEPON Industry Connection press release

Dear EC members,

Based on the draft IEEE P802.3br, IEEE 802.3bt, IEEE P802.3bu PARs and NGEPON Industry Connection press release I circulated a week ago, please find attached an updated release which I'm now seeking EC approval for. I've also attached a changed bar version for your reference, there were only three editorial changes.

Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me. To ensure this release is issued as soon as practical I am announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).

Best regards,
   David

Motion
======

The EC supports the IEEE P802.3br Interspersed Express Traffic, IEEE 802.3bt 4-pair Power over Ethernet and IEEE P802.3bu Power over Data lines and NGEPON Industry Connection activity press release, to be released contingent upon the IEEE-SA Standards Board approval of the IEEE P802.3br, IEEE 802.3bt and IEEE P802.3bu PARs, as well as the NGEPON Industry Connection activity, with editorial changes as deemed necessary.

Move:   David Law
Second: John D'Ambrosia

Start of ballot: Thursday 12th December
Close of ballot: Sunday 22nd December, 11:59PM AOE

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.