Thread Links Date Links

[802SEC] 802.15 SG 100G Call for Applications

Dear EC members.

It would be appreciated if you could forward this CFA to your working groups and/or any other organization you think may have interest.

Thanks and Regards

Forwarded on behalf of Thomas Kuerner
Dear colleagues,

I have just uploaded  the Call for Applications as it was approved in our SG 100G Telco today: .

Please spread this information within your organizations.

Best regards

Thomas Kürner

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Kürner
Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
Technische Universität Braunschweig
Schleinitzstr. 22
D-38092 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49 531 391 2416
Fax: +49 531 391 5192

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832