[802SEC] Happy New Year All

Dear EC Members and all 802 participants,

On this New Year's Eve 2013, I would like to thank everyone actively supporting 802 standards development (and I mean everyone--the volunteers, the staff and their families) for another productive and successful year for 802.  This year, we started about 15 new projects, completed 15 projects and have about 30 in the pipeline.

At times like today, when I stop for a minute to reflect on what the 802 team achieves year after year after year, I am amazed.   We are all part an incredibly dedicated, talented and skilled team--I consider myself fortunate to be part of it.  Well done everyone.

Happy 2014!

Best Regards,

--Paul