[802SEC] EC review of statement to NIST regarding Smart Grid Framework 3

Dear 802 EC members

I have posted an edited version of the comment on NIST Smart Grid Framework 3 to the 802.24 website at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/13/24-13-0050-02-0000-commnet-on-nist-smart-grid-framework-3.docx

This document was approved by the TAG under the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual subclause "Sponsor subgroup communications with government bodies".

The motion passed with > 75%.

I am starting the 5 day review EC period of this document which will end on 19 Jan. 2014.

Thanks

James Gilb
IEEE 802.24 TAG Chair