[802SEC] Draft WG Room Assignments for the March 2014 Plenary in Beijing, China

WG Chairs,
   Attached please find the Draft WG Room Assignments for the 2014 Plenary in Beijing China.

We have allocated rooms based on the available space and your needs that you had last November.   Note that in some cases the room may be larger/smaller than you had in November.

As you can see from the spreadsheet, we have allocated each room to a primary WG target.  When you prepare your WG Meeting Specifications for F2F  please try to fit your meetings into the room number/sizes if possible. Note that they will be due by Jan 29th-Wednesday.

We may be able to provide some alternate rooming assignments if each WG is willing to indicate when they are really using a room, and hence there may be some open hours for different rooms....(for example, .24/OmniRan do not meet every hour of every day, and once we know when they are meeting the off hours of that room would be available for others to possibly use.)

Thanks for your timely response ..
Please send to Dawn and Lisa your Meeting room requests.
Please remember to send your AV requirements with your room Requests.

PLEASE NOTE THAT MEETING ROOM AND AV REQUESTS ARE DUE ON JAN 29th.2014.

Regards,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                         Standards Architect
hm:801-756-1496                  CSR Technologies Inc.
cell:801-376-6435                 10871 North 5750 West
office: 801-492-4023             Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!