Re: [802SEC] impromptu 802 leadership meeting--tentatively 5-6pm PT Wed 22JAN in suite 505

Me too.

Regards,
Tony

On Jan 22, 2014 5:43 PM, "Bruce Kraemer" <bkraemer@marvell.com> wrote:

Paul,

I expect  I can make it to your meeting.

Bruce

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:40 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] impromptu 802 leadership meeting--tentatively 5-6pm PT Wed 22JAN in suite 505

Dear EC Members,

Since a significant number of the 802 leardership are in LA this week and all of us are in the same time zone, I thought it would be a good idea for us to get together for an hour to discuss some of the ongoing issues 802 is having regarding SA services (e.g., financial reporting, staffing, IT services, etc.).

This would be a follow up to the discussion we had at the 802 leadership workshop on Saturday after the November plenary and a discussion a few of us had with some of the SA leadership on 07DEC regarding the 802/SA partnership.

Adrian Stephens and Glenn Parsons, I'd like you to join the discussion.  David Law, John D'Ambrosia and Geoff Thompson, we can include you via phone.

I'd like to have the discussion today between 5-6pm PT in suite 505.  Please do your best to participate. I know there will be no good day/time for all of us to get together.

Please confirm with an email to me.

Regards,

--Paul