Re: [802SEC] Endorsement and Affiliation Letters

Clint

The OM states in 4.1:
"Any person to be confirmed or elected by the Sponsor shall, prior to confirmation or election by the Sponsor, file with the Recording Secretary a letter of endorsement from their supporting entity."

In 3.1
"Executive Secretary, Recording Secretary, and Treasurer
These positions are appointed by the Sponsor Chair and confirmed by the Sponsor."

You are to be confirmed, hence you need the letter of endorsement.

The letter of affiliation is a ruling by the current IEEE 802 EC Chair.

James Gilb