Re: [802SEC] 802 O&A Sponsor ballot recirculation has started

All

OK, it is the 2nd recirculation. I am so traumatized by working on this draft that I am in denial about how long it has taken.

Plus, the closing is EST, the time and date will be slightly different for those of us who arrive on or prior to the Ides of March, Beijing time.

James Gilb