Re: [802SEC] WG 1905.1 response to 802's liaison request

Bob,

We should add this topic to EC discussions. I’m going to have to prune many of my 802 assignments and this is a good candidate.

Bruce

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Bob Heile
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 2:34 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] WG 1905.1 response to 802's liaison request

Paul

For what it is worth, I now serve on the PLC Steering Committee, the sponsoring group for 1905.  I also plan to get involved in 1905 as much as I can.  There is new PAR in the works to add several other communications capabilities to the mix, including 802.15.4 and G.Hn. Given I am already involved to some degree, I would not object to being the liaison interface if Bruce decides he does not have the time or inclination.

Regards

Bob