[802SEC] updated opening 802 chair slide deck draft

Dear EC members,

Attached is the updated 802 chair opening slide deck draft.  Please review and provide feedback.

One item of note--I initially suggested we hold the June EC telecon on 10JUN (instead of 3JUN), but it turns out that is a bad time because the SA Standards Board meeting series is being held that week (thanks for the heads-up David).  Unfortunately I have a conflict on 03JUN (Computer Society Standards Activity Board meeting) that I cannot change, so we will have to find another day that works for us.  I'm open to suggestions.

Regards,

--Paul