From: ieee-ietf-coord [mailto:ieee-ietf-coord-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Ray Pelletier
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 8:20 AM
To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Cc: <ieee-ietf-coord@ietf.org>
Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Meeting Location Survey Status

Dan,

At this moment NYC leads as a preferred location for the meeting 29 September.
26 people have participated in the survey to date.  http://doodle.com/hu6yf4m2h4czyqx7guymfbhn/admin#table

I assume each location is being chosen according to its ease of access for the individual.

I had been assuming there would be 38 - 40 attending the meeting.  If so, we have not heard from a lot of folks.

And based on the list conversation I am hearing that breakfast and lunch will be provided on site.

To reserve a block of rooms we will conduct a separate poll for arrival and departure.

Ray