From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Zuniga, Juan Carlos
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 1:55 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] STRINT Workshop materials

For those who did not attend the presentation at the EC opening, STRINT was a workshop on “Strengthening the Internet Against Pervasive Monitoring.”

The workshop was held before the recent IETF 89 meeting in London. I attended on behalf of IEEE 802 and a high level summary was provided at the EC opening plenary this morning.

A follow up to the discussions will take place during a conference call to be organized by Pat Thaler.

Best regards,

Juan Carlos Zuniga