[802SEC] 802 ex officio voters in 802.11

Dear EC,

802.11 has traditionally recorded those voting members of the EC who have ex-officio voting

rights in 802.11 and who wish to have it thus recorded.

I don’t know if Dawn has any secret sauce to add your .11 voting badges,  or only does it based

on my uploading voter status.  If some of you get .11 voting tokens,  and some of you don’t,

this will be the cause.

Any how,  any member recorded as an Ex Officio voter will be reported to Dawn as an 802.11

voter,  will have write access to the 802.11 mentor site, and can join 802.11 reflectors.  They

will also be identified as such on the 802.11 web site voters list.

The following the list of what is currently in the 802.11 database.

show exofficio voters

LastName

FirstName

Affiliation

Status

Shellhammer

Stephen

Qualcomm Incorporated

ExOfficio

Das

Subir

Telcordia

ExOfficio

Gilb

James

Tensorcom, Inc.

ExOfficio

Heile

Robert

ZigBee Alliance

ExOfficio

Lynch

Michael

MJ Lynch & Associates, LLC.

ExOfficio

Mody

Apurva

BAE Systems

ExOfficio

Nikolich

Paul

self (YAS), Samsung, Intel, SilverSpringNetworks, HP

ExOfficio

Please contact me to add or remove any such entries.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +86 (131) 6597 8441 (mobile, China)

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)