[802SEC] Application Maintenance today due to "heartbleed bug"

As you may have heard, a significant flaw has been uncovered in the encryption used on most websites, being referred to as the "heartbleed bug".

Although we have no reason to believe any data on our systems was compromised, we are updating our servers today to make sure they are not vulnerable to this possible exploit.

As a result of these updates, we will need to briefly interrupt service to our applications (myProject, Mentor, Attendance Tool) at 2:00 PM ET today. We expect any service disruption to last no more than 15 minutes.

Please direct any inquiries on this subject to myself or solutions-support@standards.ieee.org.

Thank you,
IEEE-SA Solutions team

--
Christina Boyce, PMP
Sr. Manager, Standards Solutions Services