April 16 2014, 8 am PDT comment resolution conference call for 802 O&A, 3rd Sponsor ballot recirculation

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 See www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/ecdj1113.html
   or email hdk.1-hxddte0@hjkeen.net for help.
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

We will be holding a conference call to resolve comments from the IEEE 802 Overview and Architecture 3rd Sponsor ballot recirculation on 16 April 2014 at 8 am PDT.

Conference call information is as follows:
Dial-in Number:	 1-626-677-3000
Participant Access Code	 1084936

The comments can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/14/ec-14-0027-00-00EC-802-o-a-sb4-comments.ods

There will be an update of the document prior to the call with suggested resolutions from me. If anyone else would like to suggest resolutions, please send the link to the document to this list.

Thank you

James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.