Re: [802SEC] FW: +++10 day EC Email Ballot +++ Confirmation of Rich Kennedy as IEEE 802.18 Vice Chair

I approve

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 7:40 PM, <John_DAmbrosia@dell.com> wrote:

Dear Members of the EC,

It has come to my attention that my initial email that was sent to the EC Reflector never actually made it through.  I am assuming that this was related to reflector issues that I have heard about.  I am resending the motion, copying the text from my original email below and changing the respective dates.

___________________________________

Dear Members of the EC,

Rich Kennedy has submitted his endorsement and affiliation letter for his role as IEEE 802.18 Vice Chair.  I have consulted with our illustrious chair, and he has directed me to conduct a 10 day EC email ballot to confirm Mr. Kennedy as IEEE 802.18 Vice Chair.

This ballot will be conducted per OM Clause "4.1.2 Voting rules"

I am announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).

Motion:                Motion to confirm Rich Kennedy as 802.18 WG Vice-Chair.

Moved:                John D’Ambrosia

2nd:                         Jon Rosdahl

Start of Ballot     Friday 25 April

Close of Ballot   Monday May 5 (11:59pm AoE)

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Electronic Balloting' of the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Rich Kennedy has submitted his endorsement and affiliation letter for his role as IEEE 802.18 Vice Chair.  I have consulted with our illustrious chair, and he has directed me to conduct a 10 day EC email ballot to confirm Mr. Kennedy as IEEE 802.18 Vice Chair.

This ballot will be conducted per OM Clause "4.1.2 Voting rules"

I am announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).

Motion:                Motion to confirm Rich Kennedy as 802.18 WG Vice-Chair.

Moved:                John D’Ambrosia

2nd:                         Jon Rosdahl

Start of Ballot     Thursday 24 April

Close of Ballot   Sunday May 4

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin